air conditioning furnished condo laundry in bldg attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
• September 4-September 11, 2021 Virginia Beach 1 Bedroom Vacation Rental Ocean Key Resort $850 for 1 week
424 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 ***PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR CHANGES DUE TO THE CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION, so some amenities, etc., may not be available for the rental time period.
1 Bedroom unit with separate sitting area, dining area, kitchenette, decorated in beach accents and soft colors. The unit is on a high floor so even though you are across the street from the beach, you still get a view. The Bedroom has a King size pillow-top mattress and the Living Room has a Queen size sleeper sofa. There is also a kitchenette with smooth top burners, convection/microwave oven, dishware, cookware, glassware and utensils, full size refrigerator, dishwasher. The unit which is smoke free has 2 flat screen televisions.
On site amenities include: 24 hour front desk service, Daily activities for all ages, Indoor Pool, Indoor Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Activities Center & Gaming Room, Party Deck & Sun Patio, on-site parking, complimentary guest laundry facilities, complimentary wireless internet access, complimentary tanning, Harris Teeter on-line shopping & grocery delivery. All the comforts of home without having to mow the lawn, do the dishes, or fold the laundry.
This is a timeshare vacation resort but they will not try to sell you anything unless you go to the presentation.
FREE Parking is included for one car. The resort is strict about a maximum of 4 people staying in the unit. You need to be 25 years old or more with a credit card to check in to the resort because you will be responsible for any damages or incidentals and must leave the room in good order. In other words, if you leave a mess, they will charge you to clean it up. Normal housekeeping is included. Broken walls or dishes are not included.
The Ocean Key is less than a 30 minute drive from the Norfolk International Airport. The Ocean Breeze Water Park is within a 5 minute drive of the property. The unit is very comfortable and the location is excellent with lots of restaurants within walking distance. We love this resort and this time of year to go to Virginia Beach. The weather is usually perfect for the beach but most of the kids are back to school. If you decide to rent this from us, we will contact you to obtain your name, address, email and phone number of the person who will be checking in so we can alert the resort to expect you. We will also ask the resort to send you a confirmation.
*** Enhanced Industry-Wide Hotel Cleaning Standards in response to the Current Health Situation. VSA Resorts is committed to your safe stay. Please note the following procedures may change prior to your stay:
1. Non-invasive temperature screening
2. 24/7 restricted & monitored Resort access
3. Sanitizing & disinfecting of common areas & suites (this may delay normal check in time)
4. Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting common and high touch areas
5. Electronic pre-registration options
6. Staggered arrivals for check-in
7. Physical distancing signage and reminders throughout the Resort
8. Proper hygiene & CDC signage throughout the Resort
9. Safety shields in lobby, disposable masks, sanitizer stands and hand sanitizers when, and as available
10. Increased PPE & training for all staff
11. Staggered work schedules
12. Elevators limited to 1 family at a time
13. Luggage carts retrieved by staff & sanitized between each use
14. Resort Amenities TEMPORARILY CLOSED for your Safe Stay and/or State Government: Pool. Jacuzzi, Activities, Fitness Center, Guest Laundry Centers, Lobby Coffee Service, Ice & Vending Machines, ATM's
15. Unit Amenities TEMPORARILY REMOVED for your Safe Stay: Extra linens, blankets & pillows, Unit Guides, Menus, Cable Listing, Irons & Ironing Boards, Phone Books, Bibles
16. Daily Linen Exchange temporarily suspended - replaced with delivery service (9am-5pm)
17. Unit dishes, glasses and silverware have been cleaned & sanitized and left in the dishwasher to avoid additional contact prior to guests use
18. Virtual and physical distancing-compliant activities will be available & communicated during your stay
19. Express check out available for all guests
20. TEMPORARY check out procedures.........Please: Place all bath lines (used & unused) in the bathtub for quick disinfecting and retrieval; load dishwasher with all dishes, glasses, silverware and detergent tablet and start full cleaning cycle.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers