air conditioning furnished condo laundry in bldg carport
QR Code Link to This Post
ATRIUM Resort Virginia Beach 1BR Rated #19 of 112 315 21st Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 ***PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR CHANGES DUE TO THE CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION, so some amenities, etc., may not be available for the rental time period.
• August 22-August 27, 2021 Virginia Beach 1 Bedroom Vacation Rental Atrium Resort $475 for 5 nights, 6 days
The Atrium is a small well maintained, quiet hotel in a great, quiet neighborhood a few blocks from the ocean, but still close to things. The suite is brightly decorated and includes one bedroom, and bathroom, plus a living room with a queen sleeper sofa and table with chairs as well. The king-sized bed in the bedroom is extremely comfortable with a pillow-top mattress…much more comfortable than ours at home, so we have slept very well when we have stayed there in the past. In addition, there is a kitchenette with smooth top burners, convection/microwave oven, dishware, cookware, glassware & utensils, full size refrigerator and dishwasher. We had breakfast in the unit most days and even lunch a few days, and were able to store our leftovers from restaurants in the fridge as well. There are two flat screen TVs in the suite, and one time when we were there, we had some rain, so it was nice that there was a TV in the bedroom and another in the living room so that we could each watch our “own” TV programs.
Although we didn’t use them, the hotel also has complimentary washers & dryers. There are daily activities for all ages at the Atrium as well as at its 2 sister resorts (one of which is close by next to the beach). The staff is not only friendly but they go out of their way to be helpful. The hotel has 24 hour front desk service, is clean, has free on-site parking for 1 car, free Wifi, cable TV, an indoor pool with a hot tub, 24 hour small fitness area, and is smoke-free. PS This is a timeshare resort and I only recommend going to the timeshare pitch if you want the gift.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip, but this is a great resort for families as well. We haven’t been there since it’s renovation, but it was very nice previously.
The resort has rules. The person checking in with a credit card must be 25 years old or older; the unit sleeps a maximum of 4 people. (Two people in the bedroom and two people on a sofa bed in the living room.) You need a credit card to check in to the resort because you will be responsible for any damages or incidentals and must leave the room in good order. In other words if you leave a mess they will charge you to clean it up. Normal housekeeping is included. Broken walls or dishes are not included.
Enhanced Industry-Wide Hotel Cleaning Standards in response to the Current Health Situation
VSA Resorts is committed to your safe stay. Please note the following procedures may change prior to your stay.
1. Non-invasive temperature screening
2. 24/7 restricted & monitored Resort access
3. Sanitizing & disinfecting of common areas & suites (this may delay normal check in time)
4. Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting common and high touch areas
5. Electronic pre-registration options
6. Staggered arrivals for check-in
7. Physical distancing signage and reminders throughout the Resort
8. Proper hygiene & CDC signage throughout the Resort
9. Safety shields in lobby, disposable masks, sanitizer stands and hand sanitizers when, and as available
10. Increased PPE & training for all staff
11. Staggered work schedules
12. Elevators limited to 1 family at a time
13. Luggage carts retrieved by staff & sanitized between each use
14. Resort Amenities TEMPORARILY CLOSED for your Safe Stay and/or State Government: Pool. Jacuzzi, Activities, Fitness Center, Guest Laundry Centers, Lobby Coffee Service, Ice & Vending Machines, ATM's
15. Unit Amenities TEMPORARILY REMOVED for your Safe Stay: Extra linens, blankets & pillows, Unit Guides, Menus, Cable Listing, Irons & Ironing Boards, Phone Books, Bibles
16. Daily Linen Exchange temporarily suspended - replaced with delivery service (9am-5pm)
17. Unit dishes, glasses and silverware have been cleaned & sanitized and left in the dishwasher to avoid additional contact prior to guests use
18. Virtual and physical distancing-compliant activities will be available & communicated during your stay
19. Express check out available for all guests
20. TEMPORARY check out procedures.........Please: Place all bath lines (used & unused) in the bathtub for quick disinfecting and retrieval; load dishwasher with all dishes, glasses, silverware and detergent tablet and start full cleaning cycle.
Let me know if you have any questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers