compensation: $9.00 per hour - salary negotiable depending upon prior experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Counter Sales Position - Full Time
Founded by Jimmy Lee Cashwell in 1972, Cashwell's is a wholesale and retail parts distributor of
major appliance brands such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn-Air, GE, Electrolux, and Kenmore just to
name a few. Cashwell's also offers Goodman HVAC parts and equipment. This family business was
founded in Fayetteville, NC and has grown to 12 locations throughout North Carolina and Virginia!
Job Summary: The Counter Sales Position is responsible for working as a team with the branch
manager and fellow counter salespeople to provide exceptional customer service while promoting our
entire line of appliance and HVAC products to achieve maximum sales volume. This position has direct
contact with customers; therefore, a neat personal appearance, positive attitude, and professionalism is
essential. Applicants must possess outstanding customer service skills, be dependable, and have the
ability to multi-task. Typical hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (Sat. 9am-1pm at select
locations). Great benefits available including Health, Dental, and Vision plans, 401k match, paid sick
time, paid vacation, short & long term disability, and more!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain great business relationships with current and potential customers.
- Research to determine specific items required by customers and have the ability to suggest
alternate/additional items as needed to better assist customer.
- Correctly and efficiently process customer orders by way of various points of contact.
(telephone, email, web, fax, and face-to-face)
- Effectively manage inventory. (receiving, stocking, and conditioning showroom)
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Cash drawer reconciliation.
- Maintain clean, orderly and visually appealing store.
- Various other tasks as assigned by Branch Manager.
- Customer service oriented.
- Be organized at all times.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Strong communicator.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Basic mathematics. (figuring customer pricing, markup, discounts, etc.)
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English. (Bilingual in Spanish a plus)
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree(GED), or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 1+ years of sales experience. (3+ years sales experience desired)
- Appliance and/or HVAC experience highly desirable!
- Willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers