available mornings education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
1420 Rollesby Way, Chesapeake, VA 23320 |
In search of a position that utilizes my extensive expertise in customer service, time management, leadership, communication, and social skills in relation to customer interactions.
• Customer Service/Satisfaction
• Clients Relations
• Report Generation
• Databases • Clerical Support
• File/Records Maintenance
• Computer Proficient
• Phones (Switch Boards)
09/2017 to Current Water Meter Reader
Alexander Contract Services － Norfolk, VA
• Read water meters and enter data through an electronic handheld device.
• Verify readings in cases where consumption appears to be abnormal, and record possible reasons for fluctuations.
• Walk or drive vehicles along established routes in multiple cities.
• Answer customers' questions about services or direct them to customer service centers.
10/2016 to 10/2017 Relief Manager
• Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers understand their needs, recommend storage solutions and help them acquire the needed product solutions.
• Assist reservation and walk-in customers (both in person and on the phone) in renting storage units, understanding the lease terms, fees and insurance and completing lease agreements.
• Work in one or more locations, independently or with another manager.
• Manage, verify, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits.
• Conducts welcome, collection and other types of calls and documents notes in computer system.
02/2015 to 10/2016 Day Center Assistant
St. Columba － Norfolk, VA
• Sets up the Day Center each morning.
• Ensures all clients sign into appropriate logs and submit logs on a monthly basis.
• Maintain accurate records as required for grant.
• Accepts donations and organizes in storage room.
• Work directly with volunteers to gain familiarity with Day Center.
09/2013 to 06/2014 House Manager
The Dwelling Place － Norfolk, VA
• Conducts face-to-face check-in with residents in order to manage and organize their daily priorities.
• Oversee resident's activities within the shelter to ensure resident's adherence to program rules.
• Complete records to document each family's daily activities.
• Use analytical thinking skills to anticipate any behavioral situations.
• Maintain a safe and supportive atmosphere for the men, women, and children who live in the shelter.
06/2013 to 10/2013 Security/Patrol Officer
Talon Security Service － Chesapeake, VA
• Patrolled multiple commercial facilities and apartment complexes.
• Enforced the rules and regulations of the property owners including escorting trespassers off the premises.
• Maintained a detailed log of all events that occurred during the day.
03/2003 to 12/2012 Subsidy Services Specialist
Child Care Resource Center － Cambridge, MA
• Established and retained relationships with childcare providers.
• Maintained childcare provider databases and contact information.
• Performed random site visits to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations.
• Conducted face-to-face interviews of clients to determine eligibility and adherence to program rules.
• Generated monthly reports for statistical analysis and data review.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2005 Bunker Hill Community College － Charlestown, MA
1999 Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School － Cambridge, MA
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers