favorite this postExperienced Administrative Assistant (Virginia Beach)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
To obtain and secure a position that will enable me to use my organizational and management skills, as well as my ability to work with different people in all circumstances. I am a self-motivated and quick learner who is always up for a challenge that will enhance my career and personal goals.
● Strong customer service skills
● Great Phone Etiquette
● Interpersonal, analytical, and investigative skills
● Ability to operate office equipment - computer, telephone, fax and copier
● Comparative analysis for decision making
● Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment with minimum supervision
● Productivity and quality monitoring goals
● Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
● Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and probing skills
● A solid and dependable team player
● Reliable attendance
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to adapt to changing work environments
● Careful attention to detail and time management
● Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask
● Account Management with Clients and Candidates
● Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM Tracking System, Accounts Payable and Receivable, ASAP, Outlook, Salesforce
Diploma in Administrative Assistant April 2018 to Present
Penn Foster - Scranton, PA
High School Diploma August 2006 to June 2010
Glasgow High School
Recruitment Coordinator June 2018 to Present
Placers Staffing- Newark, DE
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy. • Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives. • Right and post job descriptions on career website, newspapers, and universities board. • Source candidates by using databases and social media. • Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters. • Conduct phone and/ or in-person interviews. • Provide a short list of qualified candidates to hiring managers. •Help the hiring team with equipment methods and interview questions. •Contact new employees and prep on boarding sessions. •Prepare her new hire paperwork ensuring legislations requirements are met. •Maintain a complete record of interviews a new home. •Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods. •Attend job fairs and career events. •Payroll management for temporary associates. • Implementing new HR policies and regulations •Managing a team people of five making sure they are implementing information correctly in the CRM system.
Customer Service/Front Desk Receptionist May 2016 to March 2018
Insurance Auto Auctions - New Castle, DE
• Greet customers and register new buyers into system for auction
• Manage transportation of all vehicles bought to buyers and validate pickup times are correct
• Coordinate resolutions for customer complaints and answer all questions in a timely manner
• Enter in all data points for incoming vehicles, create tags and update inventory as necessary
• Answer phones and direct accordingly and process requests
• Open all mail and file documents for vehicles
Data Entry January 2016 to April 2016
Chubb Insurance - Wilmington, DE
• Researching marketing avenues for CHUBB domestically and international
• Had to meet specific quotas daily and weekly
• Worked in a team to meet weekly goals for the projects
• Processed daily reports in excel on marketing findings
Crew Member July 2015 to November 2015
Flagger Force Traffic Control Service
• Public Safety
• Ensuring safety of workers by maintaining three-way communication skills
Document Imaging Specialist January 2015 to July 2015
Christiana Care Hospital
• Electronic Medical Record filing into patient charts in a timely manner. •Make sure the documents that were given were for the right patient.
• Experience with Alpha Prepping, Data Entry, Manual Indexing, QCC, Pink Tracking Sheet.
• Had to use Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and software used to access EMR
Patient Service Representative May 2014 to November 2014
• Obtains current patient information from established and new patients.
• Accurately enters/updates patient information in practice management system.
• Identifies payer source, verifies insurance eligibility, financial status and assigns correct pay type.
• Routinely demonstrates superior customer service skills. Answers telephone in a timely and polite
• manner, preferably within three rings.
• Communicates with customers in a courteous, professional, cooperative and mature manner.
Medical Records Clerk December 2010 to April 2014
Van Buren Medical Associates
• Compiles, verifies, and files medical records by performing the following duties.
• Reviews medical records for completeness, assembles records into standard order, and files records
• in designated areas according to applicable alphabetic and numeric filing systems.
• Files processed labs, pathology reports, and loose correspondence into patient records once
• physician has reviewed and signed appropriately.
• Responds to requests for information from files according to established policies and procedures.
• Experience using the computer to retrieve data and file signed correspondence and reports. Combines duplicate patient records submitted from patient accounts department.
• Maintains alphabetic filing system by organizing patient records on shelves to ensure records are
• readily accessible by all departments.
• Answers calls from Clinical staff pertaining to medical records.
• Completes, mails, faxes, and files physicians.
Intern September 2009 to April 2010
• Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability by addressing barriers to receiving and
• validating accurate HCC information.
• Scheduled patient appointments.
• Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling
• patient information.
• Cleaned and organized patients' living quarters.
• Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment
● Awarded for customer retention and for turning one-time customers into long time members.
● Awarded for delivering superior customer service
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers