compensation: Great salary with excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SAGA Construction, Inc. (SAGA), an innovative and growing construction firm is looking for a motivated individual as a Project Manager with at least 5+ years’ experience as a manager in the construction industry. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. This positioned will be charged with championing a team environment overseeing and managing all aspects of the construction process from pre-construction to closeout. This position will oversee Construction Supervisors and Construction Foremen.
We are seeking an individual whose background includes:
• Bachelors in Construction Management or other related field and 5 years of commercial project management experience in ground up and fit out construction ideally with restaurants, retail, and banks is ideal. However, candidates with equivalent project Management experience and skill will be considered
• Strong knowledge of the construction industry including construction contracts, material, equipment, project scheduling and oversight, and financial acumen
• Strong knowledge of blue prints and an ability to read them in detail
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment; an ability to multi-task effectively; an ability to maintain attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication and negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Project, and Excel
• Working knowledge of Procore a plus
• Ensuring the company’s superintendents are well-informed of their duties and responsibilities delivering occasional learning programs to them with other members of the senior leadership team
• Conducting and facilitating regular status meetings with team members, subcontractors and, when appropriate, project owners, architects and engineers
• Promoting and maintaining high quality control and safety standards on all projects
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with the project owners, architects, engineers and others to ensure overall client satisfaction
• Developing accurate project estimates, financial objectives and realistic project plans and schedules against which the project will be run and managed
• Identifying and selecting highly qualified subcontractors; drafting the appropriate contracts and/or purchase orders; requesting and reviewing required submittals; addressing and responding to RFIs; reviewing and communicating plan changes; and obtaining additional estimates and pricing, if necessary, and ensuring only those with appropriate documentation are allowed on job sites
• Managing several projects simultaneously and effectively
• Leading and championing the various project teams including the superintendents, project coordinators, subcontractors and others to ensure all work is completed on time and within budget
• Addressing and resolving issues related to the project in a responsible manner and proactively seeking input from others in the organization
• Full-Time (discuss part-time)
Salary and Compensation
• Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
• Outstanding 401k
As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work closely with, and learn from, the organization’s owners and other senior members of the team
• Contribute to the overall success of the organization by helping to develop those around you, and by suggesting and establishing new processes and practices that will help bring additional efficiencies to the organization and its clients
Please submit a detailed resume with timeline of experience, details of education, and explanation of any gaps in employment, and reasons/circumstances for all transitions. Please also include a cover letter written by you as the applicant. You must be legal to work in the United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers