condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Ibanez model name / number: AEF30ETVS
QR Code Link to This Post
Ibanez AEF30ETVS Acoustic-electric Guitar in great condition $275 or best offer.
Can send pictures or answer any questions.
A Bold All-maple Acoustic Built for the Stage!
Play loud and proud with an Ibanez AEF30ETVS thin-bodied acoustic-electric guitar. Showing off a stunning flame maple top, back, and sides, the AEF30ETVS doesn't just look impressive, it sounds amazing. We're talking about bright, present, and loud - the three things that define the sound of maple. And when it's time to plug in, you'll be blown away by the sound of the AEF30ETVS's onboard Fishman pickup and Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp system. And with it super-comfortable AEF body, which naturally fights feedback, the Ibanez AEF30ETVS is truly an excellent all-around acoustic-electric guitar.
Ibanez AEF30ETVS Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
• All maple body provides sparkling highs and bold projection
• AEF body shape feels great and keeps feedback at bay
• Onboard SST Shape Shifter electronics let you dial in perfect live sound
All maple body provides sparkling highs and bold projection
If you're looking for an acoustic guitar that can cut through even the densest stage mixes with ease, then the Ibanez AEF30ETVS is a great choice for you. By far considered to be among the brightest of the common tonewoods, the combination of a maple top, back, and sides gives the AEF30ETVS a voice that sparkles and shines, yet leaves space for other instruments to breathe when you play with a full band. It's a great, bold sound that you can use no matter what style of music or playing technique you prefer.
AEF body shape feels great and keeps feedback at bay
If you're going to play acoustic guitar plugged in, then you're going to want an Ibanez AEF30ETVS acoustic-electric. Why? Because feedback is a total show-stopper. The feedback your typical acoustic-electric guitar is capable of producing (seemingly at random) can easily clear a room. But with its shallow body and advanced internal design, you virtually never have to worry about feedback, when you play a AEF30ETVS. What's more, the AEF30ETVS's slightly undersized body makes it incredibly comfortable to play - especially if you're used to playing a slim electric guitar.
Onboard SST Shape Shifter electronics let you dial in perfect live sound
Here's another reason that the Ibanez AEF30ETVS is such an great acoustic guitar for playing live - its killer SST Shape Shifter electronics system. The SST Shape Shifter active preamp and pickup system gives you both an 3-band EQ and a shape control, which make it easy to get great sound in virtually any venue. You also get balanced XLR output in addition to the standard 1/4" jack - just what you need to run direct to the board. Add to that an onboard tuner (so you can't leave home without one), and the electronics system onboard the AEF30ETVS acoustic guitar gives you real bang for the buck!
Ibanez AEF30ETVS Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
• An amazing acoustic guitar for playing plugged in
• Comfortably thin AEF body shape prevents feedback, without limiting your tone
• Maple top, back, and sides provide sparkling highs and clear mids with plenty of projection
• Ivorex II saddle and nut provide fast response and excellent sustain
• Onboard SST Shape Shifter electronics provide great acoustic sound
• 3-band EQ and contour control make it easy to tweak your tone to perfection
• XLR output (in addition to the standard 1/4" out) lets you plug directly into the board or your audio interface
• Built-in tuner lets you stay in tune without carrying extra gear
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers