compensation: Competitive Pay with some Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Blackwater Engines in Virginia Beach, VA is looking for a CNC Operator/Machinist to join our team. Our facility is a clean, climate-controlled environment. The position is to run full CNC and partial CNC equipment (Sunnen/RMC/Milltronics). Use of hand tools and manual engine remanufacturing equipment. Engine Knowledge is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to the following:
• Performs all Machine Operator functions.
• Operates CNC, horizontal and vertical Sunnen Cylinder Hones, manual milling machines to produce quality
engine components based on provided specifications.
• Must be able to use various hand tools, such as torque wrenches and pneumatic drill.
• Must be able to read and set Dial Bore gages, Inside and outside micrometers to perform routine inspections
of product per procedure guidelines.
• Performs setup/operations on specialty machines.
• Will be required to lift/push/pull heavy parts multiple times per shift (75 pounds).
• Shift: 1st
• Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Location: Virginia Beach, VA
• Hourly Rate Position
• Full-time position with competitive pay including medical benefits after sixty (60) days and matching 401k
retirement program match after one (1) year with the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers