We are looking for General Laborers to work in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake on long-term and short-term construction/warehouse/flagging projects. Job duties consist of, but are not limited to, hauling debris, digging, site clean-up, unloading material, certified flagging, etc. If you would like to apply please reach out to us using the contact info below to schedule an appointment.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Great attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with hand tools.
- Ability to bend, stand lift at least 75 pounds, stand for extended periods of time, stooping, walking up and down stairs or ladders, push/pull heavy and awkward objects
- Ability to work in a noisy environment
- Ability to work around dust and dirt
- Ability to work indoors/outdoors and potentially inclement weather
- You must have reliable transportation to and from jobsites
- You must have proper identification to complete an I-9 Form
- Must have "Steel" toed over the ankle boots
- Long pants and a sleeved shirt
125 S. Plaza Trail
Virginia Beach, VA 23452