compensation: $15+ Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Power Mechanical, Inc. is seeking a hardworking, career-oriented person of good character to fill a Boiler Apprentice/Helper position within our organization.
The Boiler Apprentice/Helper position is responsible for, but not limited to:
• Directly communicating with management, teammates and customers in a professional manner
• Under the supervision of others; troubleshooting and repairing issues, performing routine maintenance of rental assets and customer equipment
• Executing scheduled and unscheduled tasks in timely manner with a strong focus on quality.
• Utilizing both hand and power tools to perform maintenance on all types of internal and customer equipment
• Having the ability to communicate and perform equipment repairs, maintenance activities and basic work plans under supervision
• Performing all tasks in accordance with OSHA safety standards and Power Mechanical’s Safety Policy; utilizing required PPE at all times
• Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
• Being able to follow all company policies
• Working safely while meeting quality standards
• Lifting over 60+ lbs.
• Great levels of focus
• A well-groomed and professional appearance
• Ability to work alone and with others
• Ability to identify and measure materials
• A positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent customer service
• Effective communication skills
Candidate should be willing and able to learn, be dependable, and have a good work ethic. This position is fulltime and requires overtime. A candidate with non-essential abilities, such as welding certifications, or who has a mechanical or electrical background is preferred.
Employee will quickly learn the industry as they progress in their position. We focus on character and adaptability so the applicant must have a professional demeanor, be punctual, and a team player who is focused and self-driven. Prerequisite for hire includes passing all background checks. Power Mechanical, Inc. maintains a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please reply with a copy of your resume by clicking on the email link above.
For more information about Power Mechanical, you can visit the links below:
Video Blog: www.pmistories.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers