compensation: $16-$17.00/hr based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Asst. Maintenance Supervisor is needed to perform general repair work and assist with overall maintenance operations at a fast paced apartment complex in Chesapeake. Experience with building maintenance and general repair work including plumbing, drywall, carpentry, electrical, HVAC and appliance repairs preferred. CFC or HVAC required.
Position also requires:
1. Previous maintenance experience.
2. Knowledge of tools, materials, methods and practices used in general maintenance.
3. Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
4. Ability to operate power and manual tools safely and efficiently.
5. Work extended hours out of doors in varying weather conditions as necessary.
6. Perform heavy manual labor. Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
7. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Ripley Heatwole Company offers career minded individuals a professional work environment as well as possible growth potential. Full time employees are afforded a premier benefit package including:
* Health and Dental insurance
* Life and Short Term Disability insurance
* Vacation, Sick and Personal time
* Paid Holidays including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
* 401(k) with a discretionary match
* Educational Assistance
* Excellent work environment
If you are an enthusiastic professional seeking a challenging opportunity with a dynamic company, we encourage you to apply at Cedars Apartments, 200 Red Cedar Ct, Chesapeake or email your resume.
Drug free workplace / EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers