compensation: Hourly Rate with "Pay per Service" Commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sign-On Bonus! Advanced Automotive Service Technician
Sears Auto Center is looking for professional automotive service technicians with experience and ASE certifications to join with our team.
Full and Part-Time positions available.
The ideal candidate is responsible for providing professional, timely, and courteous customer service in the installation, inspection, repair, alignment, brake, and mechanical areas of the Automotive Center. As part of any Sears Auto center positions you will be responsible for providing professional, timely, and courteous customer service -- helping our customers understand their auto service needs.
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay ahead of the rapidly changing automotive technology world.
• 2+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• 5 ASE certifications are preferred for this position.
• Must have a Valid Driver's License.
• HS Graduate or Equivalent
• Travel Requirements: Yes
• Age Requirement: 18+