compensation: See job description for pay details employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NPC International, the largest Pizza Hut franchise in the world is hiring Delivery Drivers. Here are our specific needs:
Store 4557 at 801 Volvo Pkwy, Chesapeake - Need day drivers and night drivers.
Store 4558 at 6633 Indian River Rd, Va Beach - Need day drivers.
Store 4561 at 1830 Kempsville Rd, Va Beach - Need night drivers.
What's a job as a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver like?
In a nutshell...Best. Part-time job. Ever.
If interested, read on, apply at this link
JOB IN ABOUT 50 WORDS
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office - your car - listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food - with TIPS!! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Payment: Drivers are paid a tipped wage while making deliveries. Between deliveries, while in the store, drivers are paid minimum wage. Including tips, reimbursement, and hourly wage our best drivers can average up to $15+/hour. All earned tips and reimbursement are paid in CASH DAILY!
• Reimbursement: Daily cash reimbursements based on specific mileage to delivery address. A per mile reimbursement rate applies to NPC Delivery Drivers. Strategic trade area design allows more runs and more tips.
• Benefits: Flexible hours and a fun, positive environment. 401K eligibility for qualified employees. A fabulous reward program for safe driving performance. Store performance points system can be cashed in for great prizes! A 40% discount at Excelsior College for you and your family. And best of all, don't forget that great customer service results in CASH TIPS for drivers!
• Career Advancement: Every team member has the opportunity for growth through training and to advance based upon performance and potential. NPC careers are designed to enable team members to achieve their personal best. And NPC Management Training equals school credits at Excelsior College!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way -a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all the short cuts you'll learn!
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
If interested apply at this link www.npccareers.com or reply to this ad.
NPC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers