The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for Call Center Representatives to join our dynamic call center team. We are seeking dedicated customer service professionals who are passionate about the mission of CBN and are ready to upgrade their job into a fulfilling career.
This position will communicate with established and prospective CBN partners to encourage financial support, inform, and minister through prayer using accepted biblical doctrine.
This is a regular, part-time position working at least 20 hours per week and paid $11.50 per hour. Employees averaging 20+ hours per week accrue part-time vacation and sick leave and are eligible to participate in the 401(k).
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Excellent listening skills and ability to empathize with others
• Knowledge of the Bible and ability to pray concise, scripture-based prayers
• Ability to communicate professionally with good oral and written communication skills, including proper use of sentence structure, grammar, and spelling
• Good computer skills including use of Windows-based operating system, web browser, and email program with ability to learn new software
• Comfortable working at a computer workstation for entire shift
• Strong reading comprehension skills
• Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment, and adapt to change
• Ability to self-manage and take appropriate initiative
• Strong ability to maintain consistent punctuality and attendance
• Ability to work weekends and occasional holidays as needed
• Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and safeguard sensitive information
• Experience with Call Center software a plus
* Also seeking Spanish/English bilingual candidates.*
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers