application fee details: $20 apartment laundry on site off-street parking rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
$20 Application Fee - 1 MONTH RENT FREE - Newly Renovated
** $300 MOVE IN DISCOUNT for those who qualify with good rental history
$20 APPLICATION FEE! - CLEAN, AFFORDABLE & CONVENIENT LOCATION
RIGHT ON TWO MAJOR BUS LINES, Sewells Point Road and Chesapeake Blvd.
If you are looking for a CONVENIENT LOCATION, this affordable, spacious and clean apartment community is in a great spot. You will have quick access to the airport, interstate, and just about anywhere you need to be.
* Right on two major bus lines.
* Easy and Quick Access To I-64
* Not far for those who work near Airport/Hotels, new Walmart, also not far from Military Circle Mall and Janaf.
* Next door to New Community Center -- All New Residents can receive a FREE 1 YEAR Membership to the New Community Center (free membership applies to One person per Household)!
Many of our NEWLY RENOVATED 2-bedroom apartments include:
* Mini Blinds
* Ceiling Fans
* New Carpet
* Newly Painted
* Central Air/Heat
* Full-Size Kitchen
* Spacious Floor Plans
* Decal Parking
* On-site Professional Management
* Laundry Facilities on Premises
* Teachers, Divorces, Law Enforcement and Nurses Welcomed.
* Downstairs and Upstairs Currently Available
* Worry-free monthly rent, yearly lease
* Bi-weekly payday plans may be available
* Private Entrances
* Sorry No pets.
Take I-64 to Norview Ave West (Exit 279A)
Merge onto Norview Ave Going West-- Go 1/2 mile
Turn slight right onto Chesapeake Blvd.
Drive 1 mile on Chesapeake Blvd to
Where you see Norview Elementary school on your left.
Make a U-Turn and Twin Gardens will be on your right.
Mission Statement: We partner with organizations and employers to offer affordable and renovated apartment homes while providing professional and courteous service and rewarding our 3-Star Residents.
FIRST STEP - Come by our leasing office to fill out an application.
This week - $20 APPLICATION FEE!
6340 Sewells Point Road, Norfolk, VA 23513
We are located right next door to Norview Community Center
Office Hours: Mon. -- Fri., 10am-5pm; Saturdays 9am-2pm