Burton Lumber is seeking an Accounts Receivable clerk to work in our accounting department.
QR Code Link to This Post
This individual will review and process shipping tickets, customer invoices, payments, payroll and other duties. Respond to customer inquiries, reconcile statements, research and resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Working knowledge of Accounts Receivable practices and procedures
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts receivable
· Have a working knowledge of payroll processing
· Detail oriented with the knowledge of basic business math
· Maintaining files for all invoices paid and in process
Candidate must be willing to work 30-35 Hours/week.